About the Internship Placement Program in Madrid
With over ten years of experience, AIL Madrid specializes in organizing Spanish courses and a securing Internship Placement Program for candidates worldwide. Our intensive courses, accredited by the prestigious Cervantes Institute, guarantee rapid and efficient improvement in your language skills. Our team of native teachers, who are professionals in the national education system, ensures high-quality instruction.
Complementing our language programs, we offer internships that provide invaluable experience in international companies, elevating your resume to new heights. Collaborating with leading organizations, we offer a professional immersion experience and comprehensive support throughout your journey, courtesy of our dedicated AIL Madrid Internship Manager. Please note that these internships are unpaid.
– Needs and skills analysis with internship tips.
– School presentation in Madrid.
– Language level assessment and placement in appropriate groups in Madrid.
– Educational support and step-by-step guidance for internships in Madrid.
– Assistance with CV preparation for internships in Madrid.
– Company search in Madrid based on your profile for internships.
– Job interview tips and techniques for internships in Madrid.
– Internship tutor throughout your placement in Madrid.
– Visa assistance if required for internships in Madrid.
– Accommodation advice in Madrid.
– Application process for the Spanish and Internship program in Madrid.
Application Process for Internships in Madrid:
1. Application examination: CV, experiences, and motivations for internships in Madrid.
2. Online Spanish test for initial level assessment in Madrid.
3. Detailed program information sent via email for internships in Madrid.
4. Interview with program manager in Madrid to clarify doubts and assess Spanish level.
5. Selection of desired sectors for the internship in Madrid.
6. Notification of successful application and scheduling of Spanish course and internship in Madrid.
Please note, you will not be accepted onto the program if:
1. You are under 17 or over 28
2. You do not have the language skills in Spanish or English required by the companies
3.. You do not have any particular interest in discovering Spain, its language and its culture
Guarantee for Internships in Madrid:
– Pay course fee upon successful application for internships in Madrid.
– Receive acceptance letter and course/ internship organization in Madrid.
– If no internship is available in top three sector choices in Madrid, credit can be used for more Spanish lessons or refund requested for internships in Madrid.
Available Sectors for Internships in Madrid:
– Non-profit organizations
– Consulting firms
– Holiday Camps
– Translation and interpretation
– Graphic design
– Accounting and Finance
– Business Audits
– Art Galleries
– Marketing and Public Relations
– Event Organization
– Pharmaceutical industry
– Human resources
– Sales and Trade
– Travel agencies
Contact us now for more information on the AIL Madrid Spanish and Internship Placement Program in Madrid. Experience the best internships in Madrid!
If you want to find out if you are eligible for financing from the Erasmus+ program, click here
And if you want maximize your student experience and explore the world with the ISIC card! Enjoy exclusive discounts on travel, entertainment, and more. Unlock a world of savings and adventure –get your ISIC card today!